Archive for May, 2014
Posted by groovysweet on May 30, 2014
Posted by groovysweet on May 23, 2014
Posted by groovysweet on May 16, 2014
Posted by groovysweet on May 14, 2014
Pssst…. I could really use a bit of money atm, (the whole trying to continue living thing). So I started a little Zazzle store, it’s not much but perhaps you can find something to your liking. I recommend a button, or post card.
If there happens to be a certain type of product you’d like to see, drop a comment below… or jump on the New facebook page https://www.facebook.com/GroovySweetProductions (It’s for all of the Groovy Sweet Productions)
Of course if by chance you’re super generous you could donate to me directly, sadly I can’t offer anything in return but immense gratitude and my thanks.
Posted by groovysweet on May 9, 2014
Posted by groovysweet on May 5, 2014
- The rough layouts for chapter nine were finished up Friday night.
- My process of laying out the chapters has changed little by little as I’ve gone along, and my latest method seems to work well for me. I have a detailed outline that I work from, I then convert to a step by step list. The list sets up the page moments, and allows me to get an idea of the flow through the chapter.
- As I went worked through the pages I ended up doing a few on the fly changes and edits. Which resulted in a odd transition, that I plan to smooth out.
- The new script and outline of the story has been finished. The pages are sketched out, and I have started work on the final page work. – – Side note, much happier with the way this story plays out now.
- So far I’ve only touched the first page, which has it’s linework complete now. Unless I go back and change something.
- The final work on the first page has taken a lot longer than I expected.I hoped that I could get through pages much faster. Slightly regretting the fact that the story I went with has seven characters in a thick forest.
- I thought about doing the one-shot in color, but opted to do it in grey scale values. I believe that will help speed up the process a little bit, or at least make it a little bit easier on me.
- I think what I will be doing linework for a few pages, then going back and adding values to them. I’ve already worked on adding values to the first panel, mostly to figure out just what I was going to do.
First panel, might revisit it and touch up a few things.
- I had to figure out how to actually draw a bird for that… thing took over four hours to draw. Stupid bird.